So, we heard you’re a random sales guy without any technical knowledge? Let’s quote Wikipedia:
In Unix-like operating systems, /dev/null or the null device is a special file that discards all data written to it but reports that the write operation succeeded. It provides no data to any process that reads from it, yielding EOF immediately.
- Erase all of your data safely from everywhere in the world!
- We support BigData!
- 85,66% guaranteed uptime (we need some sleep, too)
- Run huge Map-Reduce jobs on the data you won’t see anymore!
- Share your lost content and your feelings about it on Twitter & Facebook!
- /dev/random as a Service: Do you think every random-number-generator is broken? Well, we do! Simply trust us and use our numbers as your only seeding source!
- /dev/null for your Android!
- LD_PRELOAD wrapper library for your Linux Kernel!
- /dev/null for Bitcoin - Nullify your Bitcoins and amaze your friends! The most secure Bitcoin endpoint yet!
Not only is everything becoming a service on the internet, it is becoming ‘containerized.’ That’s why we’re proud to announce the availability of the DaaS Docker Linux Container!
We know that everyone cares about their privacy these days. We care about your privacy concerns, and guarantee all of your data will be completely discarded.
 Except for cases where it will be stored indefinitely to ensure compliance with government regulations.
 When we say ‘government’ we mean NSA, CIA, FBI, TSA, Communist Party of China (CPC), Nestle, The Coca-Cola Company, the KGB, some of your coworkers and our friends (especially if there is something funny).